Town of Bridgewater - Parks Coordinator
The Town of Bridgewater seeks applications for Parks Coordinator. The position will be open until filled. While the Town’s personnel manual provides an overview of the position, the Parks Coordinator’s daily duties will primarily include the following:
- Managing the part-time staff at Sandy Bottom Mini-Golf and Generations Park Ice Skating Rink,
- Scheduling and marketing for the Sandy Bottom Mini-Golf, Doug Will Tennis Center, and Generations Park Ice Skating Rink,
- Coordinating special events throughout the year,
- Assisting the Performance Manager at Sipe Center
If you can see yourself here, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
FROM FY22 PERSONNEL MANUAL
(1) General Statement of Duties. Manages the part-time, non-maintenance staffing at Town parks; is responsible for scheduling, promotion, and operation of ice skating and all other events at the Doug Will Tennis Center, Generations Park, and Sandy Bottom Mini-Golf; manages Summer’s End celebration alongside the Deputy Public Works Director; assists Performance Manager with Sipe Center performances and attendant management issues; assumes such other duties as may be prescribed by his supervisor.
(2) Ideal Attributes of Parks Coordinator. Bachelor’s degree; experience with marketing and with managing personnel and events; ability to work non-standard hours.
(3) Direct Supervisor. AMPW.
(4) FLSA Notes. Non-exempt.
(5) Pay Grade. P6 ($41,300-$60,070).
Bridgewater Maintenance Department
Part-Time Position with Parks and Recreation
Join the team for an opportunity to work at Sandy Bottom mini-golf, Sipe Center and special events around town!
Nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
Applicants must have a valid drivers license and be 18 years or older.
Applications can be found online at www.bridgewater.town or at the Bridgewater Community Center (201 Green Street, Bridgewater Virginia 22812).
Completed applications should be turned into the Bridgewater Community Center or emailed to email@example.com.