Full-time Position Available with the Bridgewater Water Plant
The Town of Bridgewater Water Department is accepting applications for a Full-Time Water Plant Operator.
The Water Plant Operator will perform a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a water treatment plant and work a rotating shift schedule which includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Preference will be given to candidates that possess a Class I or Class II Waterworks Operator License.
- Valid Virginia driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Possess knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, excel, and data management systems.
- Must be willing to function in a Team oriented workplace.
- 100% paid employee health insurance with family purchase options.
- Generous leave time is provided. You will start to earn 2 weeks of vacation, 12 sick days and 11 paid holidays on your first full month of employment.
- Membership in the Virginia Retirement System and ICMA-RC. The Town pays a portion of your basic retirement plan and will match a portion of your optional deductions.
- 100% paid basic life insurance, with the option to purchase additional coverage.
- Employees and immediate family can use their employee ID cards to enjoy all of the recreational amenities the Town has to offer, such as ice skating, mini-golf, tennis, and park shelter reservations.
All applicants must have a valid Virginia Drivers License and are subject to a criminal background check. Pay rate will vary based on experience and skillset.
Town of Bridgewater
Part-Time Position with Parks and Recreation
Join the team for an opportunity to be a Zamboni Driver at Generations park ice skating rink!
- Part-time staff members will receive a starting hourly rate of $8.50-$10.00.
- Part-time staff will spend approximately 15 hours per week at Generations Park Ice Skating Rink.
- Nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
- Applicants must have a valid drivers license and be 18 years or older.
- Applications can be found online at www.bridgewater.town or at the Bridgewater Community Center (201 Green Street, Bridgewater Virginia 22812).