B-Rec Membership is available only to those who live within the corporate limits of the Town of Bridgewater. Membership is FREE and allows:
- FREE park shelter reservations
- FREE access (with a B-Rec Card) to:
- Generations Park Ice Rink
- Sandy Bottom Par 3 Golf Course and Mini Golf
- Doug Will Tennis Center (You must be complete the FREE registration process on Community Pass for your card to function as a key card to enter the Tennis Facility.)
- FREE Passport Photos at the Bridgewater Community Center
- FREE wristband for unlimited rides at Bridgewater's Summer's End Celebration (Labor Day)
- FREE B-Free movie showings at Sipe Center
With the spike in COVID-19 cases in Rockingham County, Bridgewater Community Center is suspending the printing of new B-Rec cards until further notice. Residents can still make monthly utility payments. For information and questions, call B-Connected at 908-4212.RENEWALS: To renew your B-Rec card, please call B-Connected at 908-4212 and we can renew your membership over the phone.
B-Rec is a photo identification card, so each member of your family will need to appear in person to obtain their membership card.
Click here to download a B-Rec application form.
Community Pass is the online resource for residents and non-residents to register for programs and activities in Bridgewater. On the Community Pass website, you can:
renew your B-Rec membership (town residents only)
register for or renew Tennis Membership (there is a fee for non-B-Rec members)
request a private party at the Generations Park Ice Rink or Bridgewater Mini Golf Course (fees are listed on the website)
register for various DIY class offerings (fees are listed on the Town website)